Snoring is a sleeping disorder which is disturbing not only for the person suffering from it but also for his/her family member. In most of the cases people who snore remains unaware until they are informed by someone about the same. Snoring is involuntary and is mainly caused due to hindrances in breathing which happens as a result of clogged nasal passages.
Read this article and get to know about various causes of snoring and devices that can aid you stop snoring.
Various causes to snoring
Do you know what makes you snore at night? Here is a list of some common causes…
- Nasal Passage problems
- Excessive Consumption of alcohol
- Anatomy of the mouth
- Being overweight, bulky or obese
- Disturbed sleep
- Sleep related disorders
Devices and aids to stop snoring
There are many affordable anti-snore products available to help an individual get good night sleep. Some of these are…
1. Continuous positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) - This anti-snore device is a kind of sleep mask which is connected to a pump through which air is blown and pressure is exerted to prevent our throat from collapsing. This proven method is very effective in terms of preventing restricted breath and thus it helps in eliminating snoring.
2. Dental devices- These devices are highly recommended by dentists to use as an aid to stop snoring. These devices generally are of three types- the tongue retaining devices, the mandibular devices and the tongue retaining flange.
3. Nasal dilators- These are very effective when it comes to opening blocked nasal packages. These are obtainable in the form of nasal strips and nasal sprays. Nasal sprays work by relieving us from clogged and swelled nasal tissues whereas Nasal strips work by holding nostrils open.
4. Mouth pieces- Mouth pieces are widely and popularly used anti-snore devices. They work by aligning our teeth and jaws properly and makes certain that our jaw muscles remain relaxed while sleeping.
5. Throat sprays- Throat sprays are made to lubricate tissues present in our throat thus reducing vibrations and allowing air passages.
Apart from above mentioned anti-snore devices, many other alternatives like medications, surgeries, natural remedies and exercises can also be adopted.
Though there are so stop snoring devices available in today’s market. One over the counter and most sought after device we can use is SnoreZip. Get this amazing anti-snore device from their official website and make your partner relieved from your disturbing snores.